Monday, October 17, 2011

starting again..old hobby.

doing this..i just love :)


DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAMES?
Yes, many. my sibs call me Dija, old folks call me Arung (in Bajau it means "my dear little girl",) close friends n schoolmates call me CT, matrix-mates call me Iza, uni-mates recognize me as Bunga, maktab-mates knows me as Dd, my boss call me Cgu Katie, my pupils address me as Teacher Khadizah, my Sayang calls me Sayang too (bersayang2an ba kami ), my Nabil bebeh call me..err, he's making cute sound when he wants me. hehe.

WHAT CAMERA DO YOU USE?
been using Canon Cybershot 850A, but already hangkang so currently depending on cam.phone and borrowing Sayang's Nikon D70 ..am planning to get Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S and Sony NEX-3 / 5 if ada rezeki :)

WHEN YOU'RE AT A STARBUCKS, WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER?
Caramel Macchiato. but i usually go there just to get the tumblers.

WHEN YOU'RE AT A MCDONALDS, WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER?
Double cheeseburger. and Prosperity set when the season come.

MOST PLAYED SONG ON YOUR PLAYLIST/IPOD/MP3?
currently, Next To You~ Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber

LAST VACATION YOU WENT TO?
KK..as usual.

WHAT DO YOU FEAR THE MOST?
Clown and being left by beloved people.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
the HBO's, Star Movie's n MAX's

WHO/WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT COMES INTO YOUR HEAD WHEN I SAY - VAIN?
A pink blogger. Need to tone down the attitude a bit..moderation is the best ba.

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU WANT TO TRY AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK?
The roller coaster is very tempting..but I don't really hv the gut. ;)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT MY BLOG?
It is cute, simple..less is more :)

0 bird singing:

Post a Comment